This hotel is the location of the 2019 National Conference.
Book your room online for single room reservations or by phone: 407-238-8618 for multiroom reservations. Experience a world of possibilities at the Orlando World Center Marriott. As a premier resort hotel in Orlando, Florida, they offer amazing on-site amenities, as well as a shuttle service to Walt Disney World®. Located only 17 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO), this resort features an array of dining, shopping, and recreational activities-all under one roof.
The eClinicalWorks room block rate is $205.00 per night. Deposit and cancellation: A credit card is required to secure your room. If you are unable to honor your reservation, please cancel 72 hours prior to your arrival date or your first night's room, and tax rate will be retained. The current hotel room tax is 12.50% (subject to change). As a courtesy, a limited number of rooms are also available on the shoulder nights. We expect this hotel room block to sell out, so we encourage you to book early.
The reservation cutoff date for the eClinicalWorks discounted rate is Friday, September 27 or until sold out.
A daily resort fee of $20.00 plus applicable taxes will be added to the guest room rate.
- Enhanced in-room wireless internet for up to six devices
- Daily bucket of practice balls at the driving range
- Two bottles of water per room, per night (10 oz) replenished with housekeeping service
- 10% discount on spa services
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks for up to four guests
- Daily credit up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Unlimited local and domestic long- distance calls.
- 10% discount on greens fee rates
- Beauty shop
- Car Rental
- Game room
- Video games
- Buffet breakfast, fee from: 28 USD
- Cash machine/ATM
- Concierge desk
- Continental breakfast, fee from: 21 USD
- Grab-n-Go breakfast, fee from: 12 USD
- Housekeeping service daily
- Room service
- Laundry on-site, coin operated
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Shoeshine stand
- Valet dry-cleaning
- Seven restaurants and lounges
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Four heated indoor and outdoor pools along with a 200-foot winding waterslide and a 90-foot speed slide.
- The Spa
- Hawk's Landing Golf Club
- Nightly poolside laser light show
The Hilton Bonnet Creek is located just 4 miles from our host hotel, the Orlando World Center Marriott. eClinicalWorks will provide shuttles between the two hotels during peak conference hours.
We are now accepting hotel reservations for the eClinicalWorks National Conference. Through the booking website you can book, modify, or cancel your hotel reservations. The discounted eClinicalWorks rate is $178.00 per night. As a courtesy, a limited number of rooms are also available on the shoulder nights. We expect this hotel room block to sell out, so we encourage you to book early.
To confirm room accommodations, we require a valid credit card along with a first night's room and tax deposit. Deposit is refundable up to five days in advance of your expected arrival date.
The reservation cutoff date for the eClinicalWorks discounted rate is Sunday, September 29 or until sold out.
Receive 2 bottles of water daily, access to the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club practice facilities, free golf club rental after 2pm, 20% discount off spa treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa, 10% off cabana rentals, up to 4 lazy river tubes, unlimited access to in room local and 1-800 calls, and Kids Meal deals in Harvest Bistro, Kids 12 and under eat dinner free, and 50% off breakfast with purchase of adult entree.
- Complimentary Disney shuttle
- 24 hr Pavilion Pantry Market
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Beauty Salon
- Car Rental Desk
- Concierge Desk
- Digital Key
- Gift Shop
- Guest Activity/Recreation Desk
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Luggage Hold
- Pure Allergy-Friendly Guest Room
- Room Service
- Bicycle Rental
- Driving Range
- Fitness Room
- Golf course
- Jogging Track
- Putting Green
- Video Arcade